Castor oil is undisputable an authentic healthful liquid, brimming with health giving attributes.
Castor oils benefits begins with its complex chemical makeup. This give castor oil many healing abilities and healthful benefits accrue when this oil is taken orally or used topically.
Castor oil is full of great fatty acids, specifically omega-3 fatty acids proteins, and omega-6 and-9. The high unsaturated fatty acid of Rcinoleic found in castor oil makes it beneficial to both skin and hair. Here are some of castor oil's recognized benefits:
Orally: It is a great natural remedy for helping the gut environment become more balanced between good and bad bacteria.
- The high Ricinoleic acid found in castor oil helps it to work internally to balance gut bacteria and reduce lingering toxins.
- Castor oil has strong immune-enhancing effects. It supports the bodys lymphatic system and is believed to improve lymphatic drainage, blood flow, boost thymus gland health and other immune system functions.
- Castor oil performs like a natural laxative to ease constipation. However, just keep in mind, when taking castor oil orally it can cause nausea, weakness, abdominal pain and diarrhea. If you experience these symptoms contact your doctor immediately.
Topically: Castor oil is used as an application on the skin. It helps to pep up immunity, increase the defence mechanisms of your body and speeds up the removal of cellular-related toxins. .
- Its anti-bacterial, antifungal and anti-microbial properties target underlying causes of skin disorders. It retards fungal growth and rejuvenates the skin in affected areas.
- It is ideal as an anti-inflammatory for treatment of rashes, itches, bug bites and soothes the skin in case of sunburn. It works to lower levels of swelling, redness and inflammation. It has much healing properties with skin inflammations of all sortst and its natural anti-inflammatory properties aids pain relief.
- Used as a massage oil it helps with joint and muscle pain and relaxing muscle tension. Massaging an aching back with castor oil is a natural way to get rid of pain and stiffness. A castor oil pack can be helpful to relieve joint, muscles and tissue pain.
- Castor oil is beneficial for various hair conditions such as scalp infections and an itchy scalp as it boost up scalp health.
- It is ascribed as a valuable oil to promote hair growth and blood circulation to the follicles. This contributes to faster hair growth, making hair thicker, stronger and healthier. As well, it reduces split ends, controls hair breakage, treats dry damaged hair and moisturizes hair.
- Some users endorse it for slowing down or preventing the excessive loss of hair pigment thus delaying the graying process.
- When used as facial therapy it is effective as a cleansing, toning, moisturizing, deep pore cleaning agent. It is also attributed with delaying the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, giving a younger, smoother and softer look.
- This oil is used as a remedy to remove stretch marks on the stomach or thighs and to prevent formation of scars.
Castor oil has lots of remarkable health benefits and is a strategic good-for-you oil.