The B vitamin complex are a group of key nutrients that support healthy metabolism activity, brain and memory, nerve signaling and many other important daily bodily functions.
In addition, B vitamins together influence defend against age-related cognitive impairment.
Biotin or B7 is just one of the nutrients of the Vitamin B complex family of nutrients, and with other B vitamins it is needed to convert the food you eat into useable energy. Additionally B7 also gets credit for its unique bodily impacts.
How it Goes To Work For You.
- Biotin is needed for proper thyroid activity,to boost energy and for healthy metabolic functions.
- Its cardiovascular function helps improve cholesterol levels increasing 'good HDL' cholesterol while helping to lower 'bad LDL' cholesterol.
- It is essential to correct nerve and digestive functioning.
- It helps reduce inflammation and works to build the strength of muscle.
- Biotin also plays a major part in maintaining the health of your hair, nails and skin, it goes to work to thicken hair,nails and to refurbish skin.
B7 Deficit Negative Impacts
Without enough vitamin B7 present in your body, symptoms of a sluggish metabolism appear. Low energy levels, chronic fatigue, lethargy, thyroid and adrenal complications, weight gain, digestive and intestinal tract problems can be the result. So too are the development of diabetes and appetite changes.
Given that Vitamin B7 is needed to maintain healthy skin, hair and nails, a deficiency may manifest symptoms in the form of thinning, splitting or brittle hair, hair loss, as well as dry, irritated skin. Other deficiency symptoms can be muscle aches and pains, cramps, nerve damage, cognitive impairments and insomnia.
Because Biotin is water-soluble, it travels in the bloodstream and any excess or unused quantities present in your body are gotten rid of through the processes of elimination
Get Your B7 Freshen Up
Maintaining a good source of biotin to avoid an insufficiency is a best health practice. Biotin can be found in real food sources like organ meats and eggs. Other natural sources include fish, berries, avocado, mushrooms and cauliflower. Acquiring your vitamin B7 in these natural ways gives you the maximum biotin benefits.
Try to get your vitamins and minerals from real food sources whenever possible. Just keep in mind that B7 is a must have nutrient that you just cannot do without