Perk up your summer look by doing the best possible skincare. Your skin reveals your story.
Summer is an ideal time to devote extra care and attention to your skin.
A few targeted steps will make a noticeable difference in the look and feel of your skin. Care for your total body as you do for your face.
Enjoy what summer has to offer to give a boost to the health and vibrancy of your skin. Show off your healthy-looking supple skin.
Keep in mind your skin is the largest organ of your body. Start by knowing your skin type as you put a care regimen in place.
Give a Boost to Your Body:
- Skincare regimens do not have to be time-consuming. However, wash, cleanse, tone, and moisturize your total body.
- After a wash or scrub, itis best to tone your skin. Toners are designed to firm up the skin but also to beautify. Choose alcohol-free toners.
- Applying moisture is a critical step in any skincare plan. Moisturizers condition the skin as they act as barriers to hold water in longer. They keep skin hydrated, soft, supple.
Give a Boost to Your Face:
- The skin on your face and neck is more delicate than the rest of your body. Any face products used should be for facial care and treatment.
- Protect the delicate areas of your face with appropriate creams and balms. Choose quality eye cream and lip balms.
Give a Boost to Your Extremities:
- Exfoliation removes dead skin and calluses from your feet, prevents rough and crusty skin on your heels. Pedicures help to keep corns and fungal infections away.
- A manicure is not only beautiful for hands and nails. It helps to maintain your hand's overall health. Always select quality products that will nourish and not harm or hurt your skin.
Build up Your Sun Protection:
- Summer sun exposure predisposes your skin to sun damage. Taking preventive measures to minimize sun damage throughout the summer season is good practice. Apply sunscreens that offer protection for both UVA and UVB rays.
- Wear other appropriate sunscreens like broad-rimmed hats and sunglasses.
Do not let summer's heat and humidity decrease the vibrancy of your skin.