Your feet are a barometer of what might be going on elsewhere in your body so indulge your feet with undivided attention.
Any changes in your feet can be the first sign of a covert health problem.Timely action and interventions can go a long way to dealing with underlying conditions or prevent some aggravating foot problems.
Do take into account the warning signs of a painful or swollen foot and ankle
- There are quite a lot of common foot concerns, including flaky, itchy, or peeling skin.
- Also bunions, blisters, heel pain, ingrown or yellow toenails, calluses and corns.
- You might experience frequent foot cramping,
- Gout or other inflammatory issues around your feet.
- Constant foot pain can also occur from a pinched nerve in the foot, ankle or your back.
All such issues can interfere with or hinder your ability to be comfortably mobile.
Changes Associated with Health Conditions:
With some chronic or serious health conditions, foot complications do occur. Your feet may become distressed by problems such as tingling, numbness, constant cold feet and serious circulatory problems. Also, edema, nerve issues or a sore that won't heal can take up residence in your foot. Non-healing persistent foot sores can become infected or be very detrimental to your mobility.A sore or wound that won't heal might be indicative of diabetes or a skin cancer. Typically peripheral neuropathy with foot numbness is commonly evident in diabetes. Constant cold feet can often be the sign of a sluggish thyroid resulting from hypothyroidism.You may have a nutritional insufficiency or dehydration that triggers frequent muscle and foot cramping.
Be alert to changes in your feet as these conditions will need to be corrected in consultation with your physician.Whatever the reason for foot changes, do seek out expeditious medical attention and intervention.
You'll want to move with ease and comfort not suffer from unbearable foot pain. However Your feet will not be happy to carry your load if they aren't well cared for and pampered.
- Remember that well-fitted footwear is essential for foot comfort,
- Wearing comfortable shoes that 'fit well' can prevent many foot ailments.
- Choose to indulge your feet with kindness
- Give your feet frequent pedicures and regular relaxing foot massages.
It's important to care for and keep your feet functioning properly, so take special care of and speedily attend to all foot changes. Never overlook the importance of healthy comfy feet when it comes to your wellbeing.