Hair loss causes distress for both men and women.However, attentive haircare boost hair health.
Excellent hair care makes sure that the hair texture and strength is not compromised.
Tips For Healthy Hair
- Shampooing and cleansing are regular must-dos. Unwashed hair looks lackluster, dull, lifeless.
- Conditioners are essential for healthy hair. They deliver suppleness, moisture makes hair silky, tames dry, and frizzy hair. Apply it right to the roots and ends of your hair.
- Hair masks smooth and strengthens hair strands. The conditioning mask provides deep-condition to reverse damage due to the sun.
- Leave-in conditioners hydrate softens, smooths, and strengthens strands giving hair flexibility.
- Wet hair is prone to breakage and splits-ends. Treat hair gently using a wide-tooth comb, air dry, or the cool temperature setting of the hairdryer.
- Moisturize, with moisture inducing styling lotions, creams, sculpting-gels. Apply products evenly throughout the hair and scalp. Moisturize a few times weekly or when hair feels dry or frizzy.
- Oil massaging improves hair smoothness, provides nourishment, and nutrition. If the hair is very dry, select special moisturizing oil extracts.
- Protect your hair from wind, sun, chlorine, or saltwater. Cover your hair with a scarf or hat.
- If you plan to be out in the sun, spray your hair with a protective spray to help block damaging UV rays.
- Space the time between root touch-ups if you color your hair
- Hair is prone to split-ends, trim regularly.
Diet is essential for healthy hair. A deficiency of vitamins and minerals cause hair brittleness, roughness, dryness, fallout, or hair loss. Eat a variety of fruits, green leafy vegetables, and enough proteins to keep hair healthier.