May is Mental Health Awareness Month.
Springtime offers an opportunity to do a review, clear the mind, and get rid of thoughts that undermine your confidence or self-esteem.
Recharge your emotional and mental batteries.
Set aside time to focus on yourself, to handle your stress, to assertively de-stress.
It is a time with all the promise of change ahead to tweak your emotional health in anticipation of making your summer one of the best yet.
Helpful tips for tweaking your emotional health. Select and apply the ones that appeal to your fine-tuning.
Recharge Your Mental, Emotional Wellbeing:
- Do your body a favor by paying attention to your mental health.
- Take time to unplug be in the moment.Check -in with yourself.
- Make up your mind to strengthen your emotional and spiritual health this spring.
- Pay attention to your thoughts, think about your thinking.
- Boost up your engagement and creative thinking.
- Decide to lift any dark moods.
- Take the time to recharge your mind.
- Meditate. Be mindful of taking care of your mind, body, and soul.
- Be aware of your emotions and reactions.
- Invite in calm, love, joy, peace, compassion, and happiness.
- Decide to embrace gratitude.Take the time to be grateful.
- Reach out. Stop feeling lonely or disconnected.
- Spend time with or give attention on those you care about and appreciate.
- Write a note to or call an old friend, or send a reconnecting text refocus on your connections.
- Welcome friends or the family over. Socialize more be playful.
Resolve to break out of being shy, become more outgoing and liven up. Let yourself laugh just because you can. It boosts up your immune system and helps you to revel and delight in Springtime.
Bring back play and have some fun. Having fun reduces your stress levels and supports a buoyant healthy lifestyle.
Exercise or physical activity helps your emotional health and mental well-being. Sound adequate sleep also plays an important role in your mental and emotional health. Make adequate sleep a priority.
Manage stress. Strive for balance at all times.
Springtime is nature's way of encouraging you to get out, partake , make merry, celebrate, hang loose,and build new and delightful memories.