What you need
1 stick butter
1 bell pepper, sliced thin
1 onion, sliced thin
Seasoning to taste
1 cup sour cream
2 cups mashed potatoes
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
4 potatoes, cooked and sliced
6 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- Spread mashed potatoes evenly on bottom of a casserole dish.
- Layer sour cream over top.
- Saute onion and bell pepper in butter; Season to taste
- Layer saute mix over top of sour cream.
- Top with 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- Place sliced potatoes over cheese
- Covering top completely.
- Top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and crumble bacon over top.
Enjoy! come back for seconds