It a great side dish. Try this one during the holiday season or any time of year
2 lbs potatoes, peeled, sliced and boiled
2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup melted butter
1/3 cup chopped green onions
2 cups sour cream, at room temp.
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 tbsp butter
- Peel, slice and boil potatoes
- While potatoes are still quite warm,
- Mix lightly with cheese and melted butter.
- Mix onions and sour cream together and add to potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Place mixture in a 9-inch pan and dot with butter.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Serves: 6 - 8
Rich and creamy, a great side Enjoy!
Tip: You can top with cooked crumbled bacon for an added touch.