2 tablespoons whisky
1 teaspoon honey
1 slice fresh lemon
1 pinch ground nutmeg
1 cinnamon stick
- Put the honey into a mug with a little-boiled water.
- Add 2 tablespoons whisky
- Top up with more boiled water.
- Add the cinnamon stick and clove
- Leave to stand for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and any clove used.
- Add the fresh lemon
- Stir well, then sprinkle with a pinch of ground nutmeg.
Sip slowly and Enjoy!
This drink soothes a sore throat or its just a great drink anytime.